Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Del Sol

  1. #1
    Inactive Member reewinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2006
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been too quiet on the forums so I guess I'll post what I've been up to.
    After changing my tranny fluid 3 times now it seems to have smoothed out and shifts normal.
    I won an auction on ebay for some EDM accessory lights and am waiting for them to arrive. So I got to thinking....if I gotta take the bumper off to install them then I might as well do that front lip install at the same time....just gotta find a front lip still.
    I went to the wrecking yard again and was checking out Civics and Acuras for the gas door/trunk release but I'm not 100% certain that they are compatible with the Del Sols. So if anyone can clarify if they are I saw a few in good shape and can dig them out if they will work.
    I just realized we are now half way through the month and there has been no talk of a November meet. Thanksgiving is just around the corner so it might be bad timing....but I get a four day weekend. Not sure if I could make a meet any other time unless it's on a Sunday. Work has been busy and I have been averaging 25 hours overtime a week.

    Lemme know if you're still lookin for front lips Koi....or we can try to get Robert to quote us a price from his shop.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still interested in the lip(s). I'm leaning towards the urethane ones as they seem to hold up much better to neglect and abuse. I've been waiting for you or Robert to respond to my thread about the lips. Nobody likes my thread. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Anyhoo...~$70/ea. shipped for three seems to be market right now. Of course, I'm in the pit that is Olympia and all the deals and bargains are north. I was really wanting that $80 engine hoist in Renton but the drive and weather were against me. That and the absent minded seller. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OfTheSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll chime in. I haven't had much to do with the Sol since winter is setting in. Been driving the Jeep since then. But also because she all of a sudden grew up.

    150KAnni02

    So until I can do the appropriate service, she'll sit for a while. I still need interior door handles (both sides), as well as the lower steering wheel bezel (w/fuse door).

    Funds have been tight as of late so progress has been slower than I'd like, *shrugs* but oh well. She's not going anywhere.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it has been very quiet as of late.

    We could have an impromptu How-To meet if anyone wants one with a few of us showing up.

    Mine just hit the 100K mark this last week, still going strong.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member reewinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2006
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Geo 94:
    Yes it has been very quiet as of late.

    We could have an impromptu How-To meet if anyone wants one with a few of us showing up.

    Mine just hit the 100K mark this last week, still going strong.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">100k.....Did you pull off to the side of the road, get out and jump up in the air with knees bent??? thinking "oh what a feeling..."

    Wait a minute.....that's Toyota.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be up for something in November!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nitrodelsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be as well, considering I missed out on the last one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If we have one it would be either Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th. And it would be a "How-To", fix leaks etc.

    How that sound?

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member reewinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2006
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the sound of that.
    Lately everything in my trunk has a kinda damp feeling. I would love to learn more on how to take care of all the drainage points on the car.

    I might also need help wiring up those lights (if they ever arrive)...I'm still unclear on them. Do you have to splice into the existing wiring or will they just connect with same wiring? Cause I thought they had a totally different plug. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be up for either the 25th or the 26th!!

    PS: I got my targa leaks fixed....hooray!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •